Sr. Sales Representative ~ Channel Account Manager - Inside Account Manager
Results driven security solutions executive with 15 years success developing
territories, new channel partners, exceeding quotas, training, motivating and
managing teams. Recognized as skilled communicator, effective negotiator
and confident decision maker. Commended for high degree of selling ethics
and integrity. Ability to re-strategize during times of organizational change
resulted in achievement of impressive sales goals.
“Danielle builds strong relationships within her territory and knows her customers very well. A big part of her success comes from not only her product knowledge but the relationships she has built over the years.”
~ Shannon Reynolds, Manager, SurfControl.
Consistently exceeded sales goals.
Achieved 110% for 2006 at SurfControl.
Achieved 117% for 2003 and 104% for 2002 at SurfControl.
Achieved 98% in new Enterprise Account Management position at SurfControl with a quota of 2.6 million.
Top revenue generated in Delphi outbound project at Borland.
Countering competitive offers
Strong Soft Skills
Effective presentation skills
New development awareness
Outstanding follow through
Ownership of responsibilities
Exceeds in problem solving
Self starter/action taker
Huawei-Symantec, Cupertino, CA. 2011
Inside Channel Sales 2011
- Seek and recruit new channel partners with a focus on outbound prospecting.
- Administer online deal registration for qualified partners.
- Set agenda and conduct weekly pipeline meetings for channel sales department.
Websense (Formerly SurfControl), Scotts Valley, CA. 2001 – 2009
Sr. Inside Channel Account Manager 2007 - 2009
- Develop new channel partners; broaden existing ones with product demo training and marketing plans.
- Focus on new business and management of named Enterprise accounts.
Enterprise Account Executive 2006 – 2007
- Supported 3 outside TAMs with focus on management of large accounts
with 3000+ users.
Senior Account Executive 2004 – 2006
- Developed/maintained busy territory with user counts from 50 -5,000.
- Demonstrated product line to existing customers, educated and cross-sold additional products.
- Lead role with an emphasis on training peers and new representatives on product line and general networking configurations.
SurfControl, (Became Websense by acquisition)
Channel Sales Executive 2001 – 2004
- Teamed with one outside, developed goal to exceed sales targets by
developing and engaging new and existing resellers; included sending
quotes, forecasting and closing.
- Recognized for outstanding account and data base management
Savoir Technology Group, Campbell, CA. 1997 – 2000
Web Content Manager, 1999 – 2000
- Responsible for accurate pricing and descriptions for 30 software product
lines covering over 200 SKUs on corporate
e-commerce web site.
- Tracked all updates and upgrades.
- Maintained and wrote static html product pages.
Senior Account Manager, 1997 – 1999
- Acquired complete working knowledge of Unix, Internet and networking software.
- Developed and maintained vendor relationships while exceeding sales goals.
Borland International, Scotts Valley, CA. 1993 – 1995
- Provided excellent customer service for 100+ inbound inquiries daily, including product support for entire product line.
- Trained new hires on policy and procedure.
- Participated in outbound projects for BC++, Paradox and Dbase.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training 2009
- SPIN Selling 2006
- JAWS Sales Training 2002
- Netscape Solution Expert Training 1998
Skills and Expertise
Cabrillo College, Aptos, CA 2009 - 2011
AS in Web Media with honors